youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the true path

Problem and arguement are bad..
Because they lead to the fight..
Between peoples..
Leaving scars in between their relationship..
However..
The scars proved..
The path and the journey..
He walked with she..
And I believed..
When he and she review back..
The memory..
The journey..
The path way..
The time..
belongs to he and she..
Together..
He and she will be much more appreciate..
Each other..
Thanks the god..
For the appearance of her in his life..
For the appearance of him in her life..



written by my best friend iverson lim ooi yuan.

was dedicated to me when i was having problems with my gal...

this poem was really touching... therefore i decided to post it on my blog...

6 comments:

  1. wow~ bro, u really gt bunch of fren who love to write poem o^^ that's good..glad to hear tat!! I love this poem too..feel so romantic~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... they are bunch of awesome friends... haha...

    ooi yuan dont be shy

    ReplyDelete
  3. gay gay gay....gbk

    ReplyDelete