youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Monday, June 22, 2009

Seraya motivational camp

There was a camp held in SMK Taman Seraya from 20th to 21th of Jun. I was there as a volunteree since it was my former high school and i love doing social work. This camp was only for indian students.

Those two days i learn a lot. it was just simply awesome. Those kids there were just wonderful. these kids just need attention and love to change them to be a better person. There were few boys who touch my heart. One of them were a Sikh boy name Jag. he actually started studying hard coz his mum lost her husband. he taught me the meaning of through to our mums. Another boy name Steven touched my heart a lot. he was a gangster, smokes and drink. in 24 hours he decided to change totally. be a better person. Jivan and the rest too impress me.

Instead it was me as a senior teaching them n guiding them the right part, it was a two way proses. They thought me to appreciate my life and parents. i felt motivated to study too..
Anyway i find so much of happiness in doing social work.

Through seeing people feeling loved and happy brings us unlimited true happiness. Looking forward to help others in future.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! what a great camp!!
    make sure u practice of what u have learnt during the camp ya^^ God bless~

    ReplyDelete