youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Monday, June 1, 2009

LOST AND HURT

man of many faces
which one to believe
you came into my life
stole the biggest part of me

sometimes you make me seem
that I'm your world
sometimes you make me seem
that I'm no one to you

which part of you that i should listen too
i don't know how to run away
cause if fallen for you
seem to lost myself in you

when i keep away from you
you come back to me
telling me that you miss me a lot
you've managed to stay in touch
but do you really want to?

i can't take this pain anymore
a broken heart
shattered dreams
how could you do this to me

you have been killing me inside
been crying all night long
you keep me waiting
playing with my weak heart

I guess this is the end
I no longer gonna wait for your answer
my love you cant afford
I know I deserve someone better
Goodbye
This poem is dedicated to my cousin sister who is studying abroad... Listen here sis, i know its tough that u have to see his face everyday and you are all alone there... i know you very well.... i know u have the strength to recover fast... Remember this, those things that do not kill us but instead it makes us stronger... Everything happens for the best. You will definitely find a better guy who suits you very well... Forget about everything and enjoy your life. Don't worry much ya... I'm here for you. I'm not gonna let some guy to hurt you...

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! what a nice poem that you hav written!! Keep up the good work bro!!

    btw..u r so so so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx.... wrote it for my lovely cousin sister... just hate it when guys play with her feelings... she is pretty n a nice gal... she deserve some much better..

    btw why so sweet ah???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.thanx...niway i didnt noe tat u thnk im pretty...;) thanx dei

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... thaks alot shalini akka.... didnt know u read this poem... i wrote about u la.. dont worry... im always here for you... btw how was the powm ah??? no need to say thx la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. its nice.seriously...touch my heart d..didnt noe ur tat creative though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.... tgh jiwang then can write la... u got read the other two poem??? when coming back btw

    ReplyDelete