youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I VOTED FOR EARTH


Earth hour just over half an hour ago..... so what was your contribution???

hmm... well... sharp 8.30pm my house was pitch black.... i was actually surprise that dad asked me to switch off the main power supply.... didn't expect dad to say that... I'm proud to have a dad like him..... well... due to boredness mum n dad slept off in the living room... my sister was text-messaging her friend... my only entertainment was my bamboo flute.... i was just playing my flute in the dark while text messaging my friend.....

I was surprise when i went out of my house i realise most of the houses nearby were dark... and the best part was KUALA LUMPUR city was dark too.... normally at night, from my area we can get a beautiful view of KL with lights... KLCC twin tower, KL tower n dataran merdeka were all without lights... I'm proud of you malaysia.....
before earth hour



during earth hour.




LIGHTS OFF FOR A CLIMATE CHANGE... WE DID OUR PART FOR YOU EARTH

2 comments: