youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LOST

why is this happening ???? what did i do that you are not talking to me properly???
I'm feeling so down without your presence... i can never find happiness in anyway when you are sad....

i know you are going through hell now.... please give me a chance to be there with you... give me a chance to comfort you.... i know at times i might be adding more problems in your life... i seriously didn't mean it to happen and im really sorry about that.. im dying here... trying my very best to meet up ur expectations...

when you are around i find this unusual comforting feeling... im so dependend on you lately... everything that i do you are always in my mind....every morning when im awake, its you who i find first.. you are the first thing that i think of in the morning and the last before i go into the bliss world... you have always given me this unlimited joy...

im feeling lost today.... i woke up without your call.... i miss your voice and laughter... everyday without fail we are on the phone.... and in this occasion where suddenly there is no phone call from you its so weird... feel like there is a wound in my heart... a deep one... its gona be a gloomy day till i recieve a call from you... i have no idea what should i do... feeling so lost... no mood in anything... i cant find happiness.... im handicap... IM LOST

3 comments:

  1. chill dude.. everybody has problems~! In this world, LOVE is important! and when there is love, TOLERATION and UNDERSTANDING comes into place! We must do our part, and let them do theirs. This is also another LAW of LIFE! enjoy life deiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx bro.... im trying to enjoy my life

    ReplyDelete