youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Monday, March 30, 2009

UNSUNG HEROES PART 2 (solo climb to the highest peak.)


After our heroes Magendren and Mohandas, Ravichandran Tharumalingam decided to take up this incredible challenge of conquering Mount Everest. T. Ravichandran has made an impeccable achievement to become one of the few Malaysians to have reached the summit of the world's highest peak, Mount Everest.


T.Ravichandran decided to climb Mount Everest solo and scale from the side which faces Tibet. This route is the toughest route to the summit.. He was only guided by a Sherpa up to an altitude of 5000m. On 16 May 2006, 4.15pm(Malaysian time) this business man had Malaysia proud by reaching the highest peak in the world.He is the first Malaysian who did a Solo Mount Everest climb. Besides that he is also the first ASEAN climber to scale using the North route which is a tougher journey. He even had to see his fellow friend collapse to death 300meters away from the peak. With his strong determination he manage to achieve his dream. He was climbing Mount Everest in the name of Charity.


I personally believe these T.Ravichandran should be given a special award for their incredible achievements. He has prove the Malaysia Boleh spirit. He has made Malaysia proud.. May his name stay in our Malaysian hearts forever.
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is about
    air shox,air max shoes and UGG.welcome to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete