youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MISSING YOU

It has been a tough week for me. Knowing you are not well and i cant be there constantly with you. We now spend less time together. We hardly hang on the phone. Its been really hard for me to adapt. Ive no idea what you have done to me. I'm missing you like crazy lately.

It has always been you who i first think of when I'm awake.
it has always been you who i last think of before i sleep,
it has always been you who i seek comfort,
it has always been you who constantly running in my mind,
you are always on my mind,
i think about you all day through,
i get excited when i hear my phone rings,
i answer and hear your voice,
it makes my heart sings and smile,
when you are beside me,
my world seems to be perfect,
you throw away all my problems,
melt my heart,
how could you do all this to me???
i hope this love will last forever,
never ending,
Believe me when i tell you,
i love you with all my heart,
that I'm here for you forever and always,
My heart is always belongs to you,
I'm all yours,
Please don't break it,
I love you
I miss you

16 comments: