youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Saturday, April 25, 2009

WAR AGAINST TIME

Left one week more before my finals... I have 4 tough subjects to study. I still have zero knowledge for all subjects... without any confidence how am i going to prepare myself to enter the exam hall??? The worst thing is that I'm still not in the mood of studying. That worries me the most... Now I'm struggling for time to study..




time time time,

i had the time,

it flew away just like that,

now its too late,

i cant bring back time,

now

no time, no time, no time,

that's my constant cry,

sometimes i look at the clock,

i wish i could stop time,

but i cant,

time is ticking fast,

no time to regret,

i have to catch up time,

fully utilized the time i have,

hope its never too late.

3 comments: