youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BACK FROM WAR ZONE

For the past two nights I've been working hard in preparing myself in this battle. ON Monday night me, my twin brother Jerard, and my roommate Vimal decided to order pizza. We sat and ate together. After eating we all studied our maths first topic which is called LAPLACE TRANSFORM. Vimal is the genius among us, therefore he was actually tutoring me and Jerard. this chapter is freaking tough to understand. On top of this i was suffering food poisoning. Yet due to my determination in mastering this topic, i put aside my problem and proceeding my goal of the day. We end up sleeping at 4am in the morning.

The next day after dinner, Mishan join us in our studying group. We were studying chapter two. as usual my dear friend Vimal was helping all of us in simplifying this complicated topic. We together studying and solve the problems till 5.30am.

Finally the D-Day has come. we did our final preparation together. I was mentally preparing myself for this battle since I'm lack of self-confidence. Finally i entered the examination hall. That long one hour was hell for me. The paper was tough. Its all in God's Hands now. I felt hurt. Why did i do last minute studying. Well i and my housemates learn the hard way. There is no more last minute studying. We gonna work hard from tomorrow onwards.

SPECIAL THANKS TO VIMAL, JERARD AND MISHAN IN HELPING ME IN MY MATHS TEST.
BLESS TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU ALL.

5 comments:

  1. macha. i find ur blog interesting. write more abt urself pls. everest story susah la dey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time no more last minute studin ok..
    be smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... thx tan... got wat some post was about my life.... n jess ... yalah... nomore last minute studying la

    ReplyDelete
  4. study hard for the bright future

    ReplyDelete