youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Sunday, May 24, 2009

AWESOME PENANG TRIP

On the 19th to 22th of mei I was with my friend in Penang. We went there for a holiday trip during our semester break. We were staying in Sri Sayang. We had a great time together there. The beaches and food were just superb.We were in Pagoda, Bukit Bendera, Gurney Drive. I enjoyed playing beach volleyball, beach football and swimming in the sea. We even celebrate Garrett's 21st birthday in gurney drive.
From left:mishan, ooi yuan, boon kang, me, jerard, vimal, chun chiat, garrett.
In gurney drive

gbk and garrett in gurney

me, ooi yuan and gbk in the beach
In PagodaIn Bukit Bendera

Bukit Bendera group photoMe n Mishan
with Vimal's family
Padang KotaBeach Volleyball
Burried aliveGarrett's birthday cake
In gurney drive
Group photo

No comments:

Post a Comment