youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Thursday, May 28, 2009

HURT DEEP INSIDE

Friendship
belief and trust
which keeps the bond strong
one of these gets affected
the bond becomes weak
I thought our friendship was true
I was a fool to thought so
you betrayed my trust
and i had to pay for my mistakes
which is trusting you too much
felt like my heart was ripped into two
i felt like a fool
felt that I'm being used
you had selfish reason for this friendship
and i failed to see it
well I'm afraid this is the end
can never trust you anymore
GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race.
William E. Gladstone

6 comments:

  1. hmmmm..I had such fren b4...well, what I did is keep silent and keep a distance from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William Gladstone is someone well known in Law. Iwonder whether it's the same.Cheer up dude. Don't tell me it's HER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lisa.... its my friends gf whom i trusted... yea im staying away from that person... just that im vry hurt coz i tursted her so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tan... thx for the comment... yea... he is well known in the lawyer industry... its not her dude... relax.... just some i know la

    ReplyDelete
  5. true!!! some friendship never last and some people can't be trusted!!! have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx bonita... i agree.... some poeple cant be trusted at all.... they are just selfish idiotic morons...

    ReplyDelete