youthsay

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/kethes/oskic

Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

REUNION WITH FRIENDS

It was a day out with vimal, saranya lavenya and jessica. There were my best friends during our foundation course. I brought along my gal Ami to introduce to them. It was a special day to me.

We were at Time Square at 10am. It was kinda too early since everything was still close. So we decided to go and sit down at the food court. We sat and chit chat about our friends and their latest gossips. After having our lunch we went to watch movie(Wolverine). yea i had good time with my gal in the theater. The movie was superb. enjoyed the movie.

After that we went to the bowling alley. We had a game of bowling. It was just my day. The first two throws were horrible since it entered the drain. But after that all were awesome... i even got double strike.. And yea i scored 119 and won the game. After that we went to Mcd and chit chat again. It was a tiring day out..I had a great day with all of them. Hope to meet them soon again.

3 comments:

  1. i hope to meet u soon to k...but this time dun la b so early n u shall not win the game...

    ReplyDelete